fot

Lucas version of Alcoholics Anonymous! :), was Running on the

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas version of Alcoholics Anonymous! :), was Running on the
From: "fredd" <fal@knology.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:02:37 -0800
> This thread is starting to look like the Lucas version of Alcoholics
> Anonymous!  :)

Hi, my name is fredd and I'm a Brit car addict ...
I'm lucky with my Range Rover. Since I have a winch on it, I installed a
second battery.
So if the way to expensive alternator desides to play games, I have at least
a back up batttery with me all the time.

fredd

Note for Steve H : why don't you make this RR alternator a "Daily special" ?