fot

Re: 1959 TR3S replica??

To: Rikrock@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1959 TR3S replica??
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:47:09 -0500
Hello Rich:

Somebody did. There was an article about it, but I disremember the magazine;
I will try to dig it up. The article pointed out the difficulty involved
because the car had almost nothing in common with a stock TR3. I remember
that one of the hardest things to replicate was the 7 inch stretch, because
it was difficult to see just where the TR3S was stretched. In fact, if I
recall correctly, it was stretched in more than one place. Also the
replicator just used a TR3 engine instead of the Sabrina engine.

No doubt some lister will have more information than I do.

J.R.