fot

1959 TR3S Replica Built in England

To: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>, <Rikrock@aol.com>,
Subject: 1959 TR3S Replica Built in England
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:02:40 -0500
If it's the 1959 TR3S you're writing about (and not the TRS like the one
that Charles Runyon has) a replica was built in England.  It was written up
in TR Action, the magazine of the TR Register.

For details contact Glen Hewitt who built it:-  I believe it was up for
sale.  But he may still have it.
Protek Classics
Unit 13, Bushells Business Estate
Wallingford, Oxfordshire
England

>From North America, call Glen direct - dialing all the international
numerals :- 011 44 (149) 183 2372

Glen is one of those who also builds and sells the rack and pinion
conversion for the sidescreen TRs.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada