fot

Blatant self promotion for me, deal for you?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Blatant self promotion for me, deal for you?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:07:46 -0700 (MST)
I hate to be tooting my own horn here, but I've got a pair of brand
new TR2/3 outer tie rod sets listed on Ebay at the moment.  As of this
message there's 16 hours left in the auction, and so far only one bid
for $22.  That's for $140 worth of parts.  If you're planning on doing some
front end work on your sidescreen TR, you may want to look at

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&user
id=teamfat

Okay, no more commercials from me for a while, honest, I swear!  Actually,
I know there are several folks on this list who have businesses related to
our activities.  I wonder if maybe once every couple of months or so we
could stand to see a description of Triumph related businesses run by list
members?

mjb.