fot

RE: Blatant

To: "'Kas Kastner '" <kaskas@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Blatant
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:07:55 -0800
Clearly there's some strong opinion on this, I'd suggest something similar
to the NON-tech content--just say it's an advertisement in the subject
line.

I get about thirty emails a week offering to increase the size of my unit
(these are either very common or my shortcomings are well known enough to
represent a business opportuntity). A few advertisements for products that
I would actually like to know about is not unwelcome to me. It's not spam
if it's relevant.

Of course my company sends about 500,000 emails a week, so I'm a little
biased. No, we're not selling penis enlargements--it's newsletters for
companies like Microsoft.