fot

RE: Rear dif, hubs for TR6

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "Allen Washatko"
Subject: RE: Rear dif, hubs for TR6
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:39:32 -0500
I agree, in my other cars I use a welded rear, a Quaife and a Salisbury limited
slip. The welded really gets the power down but breaks the solid axles, the
Quaife produces uneven power delivery in the corners and the rear end stays
tucked in more, and the Salisbury is fabulous - but does need maintenance in
the clutch pack. If you can find the Salisbury it is a good way to go. If you
do find one let me know, as I will need one for my GT6+.
Bill B