fot

Re: Bunny Research / Playboy Triumph Sponsorship

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, <BillB@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Bunny Research / Playboy Triumph Sponsorship
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:51:32 -0500
It was an SCCA Showroom Stock endurance series, first sponsored by Playboy and
then by Escort. The TS Imported team, headed by Ted Schumacher, did well in
several of the events which ran at Road Atlanta, Lime Rock and Mid-Ohio, among
others.

There was no factory sponsorship and minimal "assistance."

Mike Cook

----- Original Message -----Mike Cook