fot

Re: Western FOT

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Western FOT
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:01:52 -0600
Unfortunately, I cant provide anything monetarily unless I win the lottery
tonight.......... but.
  I was thinking of trying to find an online US map, and plotting where
people are coming from, and roughly the time they want to leave.  The people
then could do some local coordinating, and I could help with the larger
scale coordinating.  That way, there would be help if someone needed it.
Possible lighter loads, as some equipment might be able to be left behind,
if we have enough for everyone; maybe even coordinating of accomodations to
see if we could get better rates at a motel somewhere.
  I think it would be fun for us, and put on a bit of a show for the public.
Tom