fot

Mid-Ohio video, VDCA report

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio video, VDCA report
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:20:31 -0500
Friends, we got home last night from a very successful VDCA weekend at
Roebling Road and found Don Elliot's Mid-Ohio video in the mailbox.  We
really enjoyed watching it and I can highly recommend it for anyone who
attended the Triumph reunion, or especially if you weren't able to go.  Just
about everyone is in it and there's lots of TR racing action.  It's also
very well produced, not just your average home movie.

Also, VDCA had a really good turnout this weekend, including a fair number
of Triumphs.  Lots of track time, good food and fun, and very reasonably
priced.  The next outing is sometime in May at VIR.  Thanks to Mike
Jackson, internationally famous TR3 driver and VDCA Race Director, for
putting on such a good event.  Cheers, Don