fot

New Member Car 69 GT6+

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member Car 69 GT6+
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@homerebuilders.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:58:09 -0500
AS promised;
here are some pictures of my new GT6+ race car. Sorry for the delay, I wanted
to get the right light so best present the cars features.
This car has been racing since 1974, starting in SCCA and more recently in
SVRA where it picked up a few "Pleasure Marks" in a triple roll, before being
garaged a few years ago. My goal is to restore her to glory in SCCA E
production and then latter to "Retire" to the vintage leagues, joining my MGA
and Lotus Super 7 in the SVRA, VDCA and HSR races. I have always enjoyed the
lines of this car since my brother and I use to duke it out on the streets of
Toronto he with his 69 GT6+, and me with my 69 MGB-GT.
I appreciate the many responses on my questions. As you can see I will
probably have many more - so I will thank you in advance for all your help
Bill B

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00157.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00140.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00149.JPG]