fot

Re: Out of town for a bit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Out of town for a bit
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:38:09 -0700
>I remember a fellow who lived in Phoenix, Greg Lund I think was the name,
>who had a really nice TR6.  It had a Lucas petrol injection setup and a
>turbocharger.  As I recall, he was also the mechanic for a TR6 racer from
>the area.  Anyone know of him, or who the racer might have been?

I know Greg.  He currently volunteers working in Tech for SCCA
events.  Greg's TR-6 does have Fuel injection and his license plate says
"BLOWN".  It is a really nice car although I have not seen it around in
quite some time.  I will have to ask him for an update about it in January
at the Snowbird National.

Greg (along with Bob Schaller and others) used to wrench on Tom Pennell's
Toyota powered Spitfire when he ran ASRA events.