fot

Re: FOT Definition ??

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FOT Definition ??
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:13:53 -0800
Cary:

1) The fot definition is on the first page of the www site.  It is a very
simple one.  You can click on
www.fot-racing.com .

2) This is a wonderful world we live in.  You have many options.  Should you
wish to contribute to the FOT  your are welcome to do so but, make it
positive.  Comparisons to the H's Angels is not my idea of reasonable
comparisons.  I don't piss on my buddies nomex.

3) There are a few people on the VARA BOD who race triumphs if you wish to
contact them directly to initiate a venue change do so.  Good luck.

Have a good day.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page