fot

Re: Mosport hotels

To: AMRenno1@aol.com, marshall@nefcom.net, grandwazoo@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Mosport hotels
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:58:32 EST
I suppose I should jump in here and say something, quickly.....

The Holiday Inn in Oshawa was recommended to me for use as the official FoT
Host Hotel, but I have not made any calls yet. Perhaps I can put that
recommendation to the FoT Test. The host hotel will also house our Grand
Marshall and his Wife.

I wanted to set aside a block of rooms at a special rate.

What say ye, ye horde of ruless anarchists.....?

FEARFUL NON LEADER