fot

RE: TR6 SCCA EP racecar sale

To: <david.wingett@gm.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 SCCA EP racecar sale
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:47:12 -0500
DW,

I will send you the disc I have, I didn't have any luck getting the
files to come up, maybe you will. I talked to the engineer Thursday
about getting another copy made from the machinist's computer.

Hope the counseling goes well. I think we all know that racecars can be
a strain on a marriage!

Have fun at GM. I got into it with a union guy last week for driving my
TR6 to work, I just told him "hey I had to drive something dependable".
He didn't know what to say to that.

Mike