fot

That special tool!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: That special tool!
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:36:44 -0600
Lister's:
    For all who thought I was A: senile; B: stupid; or C: just seeing who
wanted a special tool; beware! Imagine my surprise when I also received the
e-mail and knew I didn't send it. It seems the Kleeze virus has sneaked back
into the list. Not sure where it came from, but I've cleared it now, and I
hope no one has been infected by that e-mail. This is the one that grabs an
address from your address book and sends it to everyone at that address. It
could have grabbed my address from someone else's book and sent it out from
there. There's no telling.
    Sorry for any problems I caused, or were caused under my address. Thanks -
Ed