fot

RE: Multi-Car Transport?

To: "'Hart'" <wenal@adelphia.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Multi-Car Transport?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:17:11 -0800
Quite feasible. You rent a big, big Penske or Hertz truck for your move.
At the same time that you rent the truck you get a car dolly to tow behind
the moving truck, which despite it's size anyone can drive because it has
power steering, automatic trans, and good brakes. You load the truck
leaving room for one car. Take the smallest car to a loading dock or
borrow some big ramps and load it in the van, set the parking brake and
tie it down like it's macrami. Pack the rest of the stuff around and on
top of it. You tow the second car on the trailer behind your pickup, stick
the third on the car dolly. All you pay for is gas and a moving truck
w/dolly.

I've done pretty much that exact thing. Worked fine.