fot

Re: front stub axles

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front stub axles
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:14:20 +1300
On the face of it stub axles are easy to make, however all original ones
nowadays are made at R. L. Walsh and Sons in Coventry to the original
drawings and come with a full warranty. The big suppliers should be able to
tell you if theirs are correct or not, with potential insurance claims in
the US I would think they all are.
John Kipping