fot

Re: Tire Test in Grassroots Motorsports

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Test in Grassroots Motorsports
From: John Wiseman <wiseman@titan.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:24:56 -0500
Hi Tim

The tire article was excellent.  While it was not quite as "straight"
of a comparison
as the DOT tire article, it probably represents the kind of tire
decision a vintage
racer actually goes through [ different sanctioning body, etc ].  Plus,
you evaluated
most of the tires I was looking at :-) Good job !

But the best article had to be the mini-van vs the sports cars !  Just
glad you didn't
put any triumphs in the test.  That might have been really ugly !

have fun
John