fot

Re: Oz

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oz
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:36:30 +1300
Vegemite is a watered down version of proper Marmite, and this should be
spread THINLY on buttered toast to achieve a true English delicacy. Just to
add confusion to all this in New Zealand Marmite is called My Mate, Marmite
here is akin to Vegemite which is also sold here.
When in Sydney look up Noel Anderson who used to run a Triumph scrapyard in
Parramatta a few miles to the west of Sydney, but it is 12 years since I
visited. Just so you can feel at home there is a McDonalds near the Sydney
Opera house...
John Kipping