fot

RE: Mid-Ohio names for video

To: <KHoward515@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mid-Ohio names for video
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:07:59 -0500
The hairpin after the "bustop" is referred to as the Keyhole; the series of
turns after the back straight is "Madness" and the straight section going
into the carosel is referred to as Thunder Valley. Hope that helps.

Russell E. Moore
Facility Manager/Telecomm Admin
The CBORD Group Inc.
61 Brown Road