fot

Re: Retorquing head gaskets

To: mporter@zianet.com, tr3a@att.net
Subject: Re: Retorquing head gaskets
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:51:49 EST
In a message dated 2/13/03 12:34:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mporter@zianet.com writes:

<< Because of the very old, and still suspect, study showing that saccharine
was carcinogenic in mice
 studies, Loctite was carcinogenic--it's about 6% saccharine. >>

I better quit biting the end of the Loctite tubes trying to unplug them.  The
stuff doesn't taste very good.  As far as saccharine, I will use the regular
sugar.  I would rather get fat than get cancer.  Regular sugar has been
around since the Egyptian tombs, and I never heard of it being cancer causing.