fot

Re: A special humour game

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: A special humour game
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:31:03 -0600
Joe,
That is the way I do it, I never open attachments I'm not expecting. Even
though I have virus protection, I'm afraid of something newly created
getting through. This one had nothing in it, being cleaned before it was
sent to me (thanks again Mark), and looking like it was sent from me to the
list. It was odd.  It's annoying when my computer deletes something I wanted
because it's suspicious. I get numerous Klez warnings every day. I guess
it's the same for anyone who has had the same email address for as long as I
have.
Bob