fot

Re: virus stuff

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: virus stuff
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 02:26:23 -0700 (MST)
>   Please go to My Computer/Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs, click on
>   all the programs listed and hit "remove" now.  Thank you.)

Gee, aren't you supposed to say you got this info from a reliable source,
and Norton doesn't pick up that any of these files are a virus so that's
why you have to remove them yourself?

24 hours from now the 2003 FCG Beach Party will be over, assuming none of
the musicians stay past 2:30 am.  I was sick for a while in January, so messed
up the brewing schedule.  For the first time in years there will not be a
couple soda kegs of homebrew on tap.  Usually a dark and a light so one can
adjust the mix to taste.  Guess I better stock up on Coors Light.  Sigh.

mjb.