fot

Re: RtTorquing Head Gaskets

To: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: RtTorquing Head Gaskets
From: "stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:47:22 -0500
carroll smith in his book "nuts, bolts, etc" said never buy a nut or bolt
that was made in asia.  a lot of the hardware store stuff comes from there.
look for U.S. made grade 5.
new unused nylocs work well as long as they are not used where too much heat
can soften the nylon, temperatures above 250 degrees f.
bruce