fot

TR8 Clutch

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR8 Clutch
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:56:28 -0500
I came across a TR8 for sale at a low price.  It seems that the former
owner was changing the clutch master cylinder and in the process the
clutch actuating fork fell out and could not be re-inserted.  The
current owner tried unsuccessfully and says that the
engine/transmission will need to be pulled so that this can be
re-attached.  I have not seen this car yet, nor am I familiar with how
the TR8 clutch is arranged.  Anyone have any idea if this would be a
simple fix or does it indeed all need to come apart?  Joe(B)