fot

Re: Gauges

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gauges
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:53:42 EST
Nisonger is the US distributor for the Smith's line, which we used to carry.
They aren't doing a good job distributing it, as we at British Pacific have
had a number of gauges on order for months. But Scrappy (our '57 TR3 rally
car) has a full set of new Smith's gauges in the center panel, including a
clock and a dual gauge like the factory rally cars ran. They work perfectly
and look great. Smiths still has a full catalog, including all the stuff they
sell for Cobra replicas, Healeys, and old Minis. We have a new Spitfire type
tach and speedo in stock.

My personal opinion: S-W's in the '29 Ford hot rod, Smiths in the TR.

Steve Hedke
British Pacific Ltd.
26007 Huntington Lane, Unit 2
Valencia, CA. 91355 USA