fot

want: TR wheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: want: TR wheels
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:04:08 -0600
Amici,

Since the TR3 is currently coming in well over budget (not
surprising is it!), in order to get it on the track this year I'm
going to have to use wheels other than the Panasports I had
hoped to buy.  So....I'm now in the market for some kind of
race wheels to use that can be had for a reasonable price.

Some kind of aluminum wheel would be nice but if I end up
using reinforced steel disc wheels for a while I think I could
live with that as well.

If anyone has a set of road worthy wheels that will fit a TR3
with 7/16" wheel studs I'd be interested in hearing about
them.

Thanks!

Brad
1957 TR3 vintage racer