fot

Re: Fw: FOT Vintage TR250 info

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: FOT Vintage TR250 info
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:50:37 -0700 (MST)
Actually, if things hadn't been so festive on the email front the last
few days, I would have seconded this myself.  Anyone remember this message
from a couple of months ago?

  Karen and I will be heading for the airport in a few hours, flying to
  Phoenix for a quick holiday visit with various relatives.  [...]

  I remember a fellow who lived in Phoenix, Greg Lund I think was the name,
  who had a really nice TR6.  It had a Lucas petrol injection setup and a
  turbocharger.  As I recall, he was also the mechanic for a TR6 racer from
  the area.  Anyone know of him, or who the racer might have been?

  mjb