fot

NE Divisionals

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: NE Divisionals
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:56:10 -0500 (EST)
Hi

If you're not a Solo II person, skip this message. Actually, read it
anyway, maybe if you are hanging around on July 11-13th and you are
somewhat near Pittsburg you can come and cheer on the Faithful.

I just found this web site:

http://www.nedivsolo2.org/schedule.html

The 2003 NEDIV Solo II Championship will be at

drum roll, please....

BeaveRun Motorsports Complex on July 11-13.

I will def. be there. Any other FOTers thinking about making the trek?
It'd be "really awesome" to get a big field of FP cars (hint, hint).

I guess I have to make sure the tow-vehicle is "up for it". :-)

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |