fot

Integral Cams

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Integral Cams
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:56:36 -0500
List, Doesn't it always happen this way. Yesterday I posted that I was
concerned about my dealings with Integral cams since I could not get a
response from them or leave a message.

Today the cams arrived with a note saying that he was unable to get to them
due to his daughter being in the Hospital. He was returning them because he
did get one of my messages saying that I needed them back so that I could
continue my engine build.

Now I understand why he was so hard to contact and I do hope that his daughter
is getting better.

Why didn't I just wait one more day?

Jerry Van Vlack