fot

Storage Help!!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Storage Help!!!
From: "Hart" <wenal@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:07:22 -0500
Hi All,

Well, it's official. we leave for Albuquerque on March 15 and hope to
arrive on the 18th. Everything should go well except for this little
snag..

We have no house!

Sandia is putting us in an apartment for up to 30 days while we purchase
a home, but the apartment does not have adequate parking for our fleet.
The excess fleet consists of a 24' enclosed car trailer (which has the
SCCA Dodge Shelby Charger and the chassis dyno enclosed), a '75 TR6 and
an '86 Dodge Shelby Charger. We expect (hope!) to have a little piece of
ABQ to call our own within a month, but we need someplace to put the
afore mentioned items until then.

Is there anyone in the area with some unused space that can help us?

See you soon in Sunny, Snow-Free New Mexico!!!!

Wendy Hart

75 TR6

PS - Y'know, it figures that we're leaving the area as soon as a really
nice racing facility (Beaver Run) shows up in our back yard.