fot

Phantom Grip

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phantom Grip
From: "Jason Sukey" <jasonsmf@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:16:56 -0500
Amici,

            Well, it looks like Team Sukey may be in the market for a
phantom grip for the Tr6 autoxer.  Even if it may not be quite as good
as a real limited slip diff, its gotta be worlds of improvement over our
stock open diff, right?  Has anyone tried the phantom grip in a tr6 yet?
Anyone have any good input on the different springs available for them?
At one time (if I remember correctly) there was a FOT member or someone
related to the list in some way, who was selling these with special FOT
pricing, could that person drop me a line.  Enough questions for now, I
hope everyone out there is doing well.   Thanks in advance for your
help, I'm looking forward to a summer of putting the power to the
ground!!

Jason Sukey