fot

Re: Aluminum Floor Jack

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum Floor Jack
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:37:34 -0600
We have a harbor freight here also.  They told me that there are national
sales that they honor (but you should bring your flyer with you if you can).
They also run local sales that sometimes beat the national ones... the jack
was on sale here for 169.00 this weekend...
Tom
PS.  It pumps to full height in 6 1/2 strokes ... as compared to the 3
strokes on the 700 & 800 jacks... pretty impressive for 169...