fot

cannonball one lap of america driving school at beaverun

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: cannonball one lap of america driving school at beaverun
From: "stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:02:18 -0500
Beaverun is hosting the Cannonball One Lap of America Driving School on April
4&5.  The school which is for this year's One Lap participants is also open to
others space permitting.
Jim Underwood (MGB) and I (TR4) are doing it.  If any FOTers (presumably
non-racers) are interested they should contact Beaverun at admin@beaverun.com
Their website is www.beaverun.com
The school is 2 days with lots of track time.  It includes a banquet on Sat.
night.  The guest speakers are Brock Yates and Burt Levy.
The cost is $300 which includes the banquet.  If you just want to go to the
banquet it cost $30.
The safety requirements for our cars besides passing a safety inspection are
helmet, long sleeve shirt and seat belt.
Hope to see some TRs there.
Bruce