fot

RE: brake pads and brake lines

To: "'Bob Bownes'" <bownes@seiri.com>,
Subject: RE: brake pads and brake lines
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:55:52 -0800
I did the same thing and suffered from a little softness in my brakes. I
use hard lines wherever possible and stainless where I need flexibility.
And of course, double flares. I had the same problem with the first flare
tool I bought-the od was too small. I've had better luck with the second
one. But they are still a pain in the a**.