fot

Re: Gas No gas MIGand kids

To: "Bob Bownes" <bownes@seiri.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas No gas MIGand kids
From: "Susan & Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:43:16 -0800
> Though, on the other hand, Dad is not the mechanical type, despite 34
> years working for a car company, he's really not a car guy. How many of
> us got it there? How many of us came by it by accident?

My dad's concept of a car is basic transportation.  You put in gas and
change the oil and plugs occasionally.  Other than that, if it says
Oldsmobile on it and it weighs a lot, it's fine.  I learned auto mechanics
on my own, but I love him anyway.  He's OK with the TR3, but doesn't quite
understand why I have the TR8.  Then again, some of you might question that
too.

Jack