fot

G-Tech Performance Meter

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-Tech Performance Meter
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:57:46 -0600
Has anyone used the G-Tech Performance meter?  Since I don't have access
to a skid pad, it looks like it might be useful for suspension tuning.
 I can thing of several other uses too, e.g. driver tuning.  They now
have a competition model with PC download capability.  I'm wondering how
much track time can be stored in the device, what data is downloaded to
the PC, and what form is it in, e.g. is it spreadsheet accessible. It
looks like a nifty package for $300 if it does everything that is claimed.
Thanks,
Larry Young