fot

RE: Nomination

To: blueshadow@starband.net ("Richard Hardison"),
Subject: RE: Nomination
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:48:22 -0500
Thank you Richard.

We are going to have an FoT initiation ceremony at Mosport....this would be a
good time for Randy to become a "non-member". There are no rules, dues,
meetings, board of directors or officers, and no backbiting....NO NEED!

Now I need to remember to bring the Ceremonial Garb for this ceremony, although
there are no by-laws that say I have to.

The Ceremonial Sword is not sharp, and there is no bloodletting.

Paul Richardson is authorized to perform the Ceremony....this may occur
sometime late at night during the consumption of adult beverages....or when it
is least expected.

Joe Alexander