fot

Mid-Ohio Video -- WOW!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Video -- WOW!!!
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:56:10 -0600
Hi all!

We just got our copy of the Mid-Ohio All-Triumph Race video -- AWESOME
job, Kent!!!  It was wonderful to watch it and relive the event, and get
to see what was going on on the track in other places.  It was very
professionally done, and we enjoyed it thoroughly.

By the way -- I did pick up on the fact that I am the ONLY driver whose
way is clear to make illicit copies of the video...   :)   :)   :)

Thanks again, everyone who participated in the event, and in the making
of this great video!  We had more fun than should be allowed, and are
REALLY looking forward to Mosport in June!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)