fot

Re: brake pads and brake lines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake pads and brake lines
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:27:15 -0700 (MST)
> Just to clarify, when I said "all brake lines are braided stainless, I
> meant "all flexible brake lines".

Okay, that makes more sense.

Next IVR race weekend is only two weeks, April 12/13, maybe I'll have
a Triumph ready for that one.  I did get to do a few laps in a Crossle
Formula Ford this weekend, thanks to Bob Allred.  If I ever get over
my 3rd to 4th downshift problem, that little racer could be quite fun!

Going through a bazillion message email backlog from a few days out of
town is not fun.

mjb.