fot

FW: QUIZ

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: QUIZ
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:19:31 -0600
As I have nothing useful to add to today's conversations, I offer this bit of
diversion (with apologies to those of you who are already on the Midwestern
Council of Sports Car Clubs mail list).

Scott

Q: 1.  How do you prevent a newer sprite from being stolen?

Q: 2.  Is there any difference between the sound of a FP Spitfire and a
Leyland Tractor?

Q: 3.  What do you call a line of cones set up by Rover mechanics?

Q: 4.  How many mechanics does it take to re-jet an SU carb?

Q: 5.  What's the difference between an MGB and a lawnmower?

Q: 6.  Why didn't they use lever shocks for the hatchback on the MGBGT?

Q: 7.  What's the difference between a TR7 and an onion?