fot

RE: Shock Question

To: "'WEmery7451@aol.com'" <WEmery7451@aol.com>, lang@isis.mit.edu,
Subject: RE: Shock Question
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:16:12 -0800
Sure you can. Bike shops still have it. I put about a capful into my
motorcycle gas tanks every so often just so I can smell it--always reminds
me of racing in the sixties. A little bean oil, my Norton Commando or
Vincent, and a twisty road on a crisp day--there are few things better,
and since the above recipe makes you feel like you're nineteen again you
can do some of them right afterwards.

Such as eat a big breakfast. You thought I was inferring something else?