fot

Sporting Roadster Tour...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sporting Roadster Tour...
From: jim lehman <jlehman@htva.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:31:56 -0500
Dear Friends of Triumph,

Please post and announce to your fellow club members that a new event,
open exclusively to drivers of sporting roadsters,  is being added to
the variety of "driver-participation"  events of the Watkins Glen Grand
Prix Festival.  Although the festival's official web site is not yet
updated, additional information about this new event can be found at:
http://jrl.homeip.net/~jlehman/gpfest/roadster.html

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll provide an update and
the address to the official web site when completed.

Cheers,  --jim

Jim Lehman
Burdett, NY