fot

RE: ATTENTION MOSPORT RACERS

To: "Jack Brooks" <JackBrooks@alumni.duke.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ATTENTION MOSPORT RACERS
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:53:54 -0400
Well,
I believe that's commonly referred to as withdrawal isn't it?
More likely the erection is billed for with a free pass for early
withdrawal!

Bill was likely all stirred up once he heard the fee structure. After all,
he does all his work in masonry and I always wondered when he ran around the
paddock going on about "rock hard!". Maybe now I understand more........

See all of you there.
Please be sure to reply to Henry's latest update asking for some attendee
information. It is important we provide this information to VARAC so they
have a more accurate idea of what infrastructure to prepare.

Best regards

Russ Moore
ITC