fot

Mosport

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:20:46 -0400
FOT
Just a brief note to say that the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association
(WPTA) will once again be hosting a Hospitality Tent for all of the Triumph
racers and enthusiasts at the Mosport Vintage Festival June 26-29 this year.
Last year at the Mid-Ohio Vintage GP we had such a great response and turnout
that we decided to do it again this year. It turned out that the tent was a
great place to stay dry while enjoying some coffee and donuts and do some
bench racing too. Hope the weather stays dry but still lots of bench racing
continues.
Several of the FOG's will be in attendance too.
See you there.
Jerry Van Vlack