fot

Re: FOT Question -TR7 Stromberg Street Setup - Suggestions

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, <Group44TR7@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: FOT Question -TR7 Stromberg Street Setup - Suggestions
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:16:14 -0700
One of the difficulties with the Strombergs is a leaking diaphrame. You can
look and look and not see a tiny pin hole that will destroy the carburation.
The thing to do is to stretch the diaphrame between your fingers and you'll
find the hole.  It is generally towards the center plate of the attachment.