fot

RE: SFI Balancer for TR6

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SFI Balancer for TR6
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:35:11 -0700
The most recent issue of Grass Roots Motorsports (at least I think it's
most recent--it's the one that's still in the bathroom--and no, Tim, I'm
not using it like a sears catalog in an outhouse) has a short article on
harmonic balancers. Some of the new racing balancers have adjustable
components to optimize them for particular harmonics. I have to confess
that all I did was look at the pictures, but I intended to read it later.