fot

Goodyear Eagle Rain Tires

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodyear Eagle Rain Tires
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:50:34 EDT
Dear FOTers,

I bought a set of Goodyear Eagle Rain Tires, 23.0 x 8.0 - 15 (made in Chile).
 This is my first set of this type of tires that does not have directional
yellow mounting dots on them (Front-Face Left, Back-Face Right).  I assume
that they are mounted in a non-directional manner, except for the point of
the tread V aiming in the direction of rotation, to channel away the water.

I also assume that I would still mark the tires as LF, RF, LR, and RR to
assure that they will be installed on the car in the same location every
time.  Am I right, or am I wrong?