fot

FoT Fund-A Thank You

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Fund-A Thank You
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:43:06 -0400
THANK YOU, NON-MEMBERS OF THE FoT, plus "Ride Mooch", Burt Levy

The following list of people made cash contributions to the FoT Coffers. It
does not include all of those other people who participate in other ways, like
event coordination, website maintenance, webmaster, videography, artwork,
photography & articles, along with moral support and much needed advice for
this non-organization. Contributions ranged from $20 to $500, plus one bottle
of champagne for the Mosport Podium.   Heartfelt Thanks.

In Random Order:

Steve Smith, The Las Vegas Kid
Randal Young, Our SoCal Brain Trust
Bill Bartlett, Georgia GT-6
Fredd Scheys
Jerry Van Vlack, FoG
Jack Coffey
Brad & Susan Kahler, Collectors of TRs
Irv Korey, Kentex
Peter Vucinic, Down Under Racer
Jeff Snook, Snook's Dream Cars
Bill Babcock, Babcock & Jenkins
Art De Armond, Riverside Sportscars
Mike Rose, The Bicycle Shop
Bill Dentinger, Chief Beady Eye
Bob Kramer, John Deere and more.
TR Householder, Mr. Triumph
Bob Lang, Bobstah the Lobstah
Carey Perket, Our Man in La Jolla
Bob Davis,
Bob Dardano,
John Herrera
Vern Brannon, HLM Design & VTR Prez
Scott Barr, At The Bar...legally speaking
Steve Hedke, Scrappy's Dad
Dean Tetterton,
Kas Kastner, Namesake for the new KASTNER CUP
Bob Wismer, Bill Dentinger's best friend and partner.
Burt Levy, Ride Mooch and Auto Author

Joe Alexander

I still have a few posters to send...please do not feel reluctant to remind me.
Apologies for mispelled names or misinformation....