fot

Re: TR6 race spoiler

To: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "FOT LIST"
Subject: Re: TR6 race spoiler
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:44:23 -0400
Bob that spoiler (air dam ) as listed in victoria's 1994  issue. Sold for
$70.00  my late est Spring 2001 issue shows it on page 37 with the front
body parts  but no # which means they don't have it  may be  maybe not  any
way 800-255-0088>> In 1994  the part #  was 15-711.     The one on e- bay
has had a chunk toren off and patched up with???????      rob